Pre requisites for accessing NLC eProcurement Website
- A. Software Requirements
- Operating system : Windows XP, Windows 7 or above.
- Web browser : Internet Explorer 9 or above.
- Java : JRE 1.8 or above. http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp.
- PDF reader :Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or above.
- Bidder should have a legally valid CLASS III digital certificates (i) Digital Signature,non-repudiation certificate(used for Signing) and (ii) Key Encipherment Certificate (used for encrypting Bid Document) with Organization name from any of the licensed Certifying Authorities (CA) operating under the Root Certifying Authority of India (RCAI), Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA) of India.
- Ensure that all necessary trust certificates and drivers are installed as per CA's instruction and working properly.
Required Browser Settings ( Depicted below are the settings in the screen shots of Internet Explorer 11.0 which may vary depending upon the Internet Explorer version available in your System )
Go to All Control Panel Items -> Internet Options -> Security ->
- Select Internet Zone.
- Press Custom level button. A window will appear as shown.
- Set the following settings as shown below.
Required Java Settings ( Depicted below are the settings in the screen shots of JRE 1.8 which may vary depending upon the JRE version available in your System )
Go to Control Panel -> JAVA -> Security ->
- Go to Edit Site List then add Eproc site in Exception Site List as shown below.