Step by Step Procedure for bidding
- After successful registration, the Tender will be available under Saved Tender menu.
- Bidder can only bid for the tender which is showing in Saved Tender menu.
- Bids can be partially saved at any time by clicking on the Save button.
- Bidder can only save their bid after the Date of Starting of e-Tender for submission as mentioned in the Tender Document.
- Click on Corrigendum button to check if there is any corrigendum then read it and accept before submitting.
- Bidder can edit and save the tender any number of times till the tender is submitted
- Tender can be submitted till the tender closing date and time
- Click on Tender No. to prepare bid.
- Tender Details Screen:
List of QR Forms:
- If Bidder will Click on any form then a screen will appear similar to the shown below with a warning message.
- Accept and click on Run to continue.
- After running the applet a screen will appear similar to the shown below.
Qualification Requirement Form:
Bid Guarantee Form:
Bidder's Experience Screen:
Collaborators/Sub Suppliers Screen:
Technical Form Lists:
Commercial Form Lists:
Price Form Lists:
Deviation Form :
Submit Bid Screen:
- On successful submission of the bid, Sign and Finish button will appear. Please click this button to sign the bid.
- These bids have to be signed using your Digital Certificate.
- Once a bid is submitted, it can viewed from the Submitted Tender screen.
- Bid can edited and saved any number of times till closing time of the tender. However, once submitted the bid cannot be edited.
- If submitted bid is to be edited then first delete the submitted bid, then the bid will again appear in Saved Tender, from there bid can be edited and re-submitted.
- Click on Tender Number to open the saved bid for editing. Remaining steps are same as mentioned above.
Submitted Bid Screen:
QR Clarification Screen:
QR Clarification Details:
Price Implication Screen:
Price Implication Details:
Price Negotiation List:
After successful login , the bidder will be directed to his home page, which contains saved tenders.
Bidder Home Screen:
HOW TO PREPARE BID
Use this page to prepare bid for every form in QR, Technical, Commercial, Price and Deviation one by one.
Click on each form name to open, then prepare bid as asked and save.
Click on QR Button then similar screen as shown below will appear with all the QR relevant form.
This page contains all the QR relevant forms such as: Qualification Requirement, Bid Guarantee, etc. which bidder have to fill up.
Now Click on Submit button to open Form.
Click on Qualification Requirement form then a screen similar to the one shown below will appear.
Note: If the QR is met/satisfied with the help of associate/consortium/collaborator/manufacturer/etc. as stipulated in the tender, the bidder is requested to enter the details of associate/consortium/collaborator/manufacturer/etc in Collaborators/Sub Suppliers form before preparing the QR. These associate/consortium/collaborator/manufacturer/etc entered in the Collaborators/Sub Suppliers form will be available in a dropdown along with SELF in the qualification requirement form. The bidders has t fill up his relevant portion of the QR under SELF and repeat the same for each of the associate/consortium/collaborator/manufacturer/etc. by selecting them from the dropdown.
Click on Bid Guarantee then a screen will appear similar to shown below.
Fill all the details as requested in form then save.
Click on Bidder's Experience form then a screen will appear similar to the shown below.
Click on     button then a screen similar to shown below will appear to add experience details of self and associate/consortium/collaborator/manufacturer/etc.
Note: Bidder and their associate/consortium/collaborator/manufacturer/etc experience required for the tender needs to be entered in this form along with scanned documents supporting the experience as required in the tender.
Click on Collaborators/Sub Suppliers then a screen will appear similar to shown below.
Click on     button to edit the details. Click on     button to delete the whole details. Click on     button to give details of your associate/consortium/collaborator/manufacturer/etc by adding one by one.
Give details of your associate/consortium/collaborator/manufacturer/etc .
Click on Technical Button then a screen similar to the one shown below containing all the technical forms that needs to be filled up will appear. Select each form and fill up the required information.
Click on Form Name then fill it and save.
Click on Commercial Button then a screen similar to the one shown below containing all the Commercial Forms that needs to be filled up will appear. Select each form and fill up the required information.
Click on Price Button then a screen similar to the one shown below containing all the Price Forms that needs to be filled up will appear.
Now click on Price form and Payment Terms one by one and give price details as asked and accept payment terms then save.
Click on Deviation Button then a screen similar to the one shown below will appear.
Here Bidder have to add one by one all the deviations if there is deviations from the Specification in Tender Document by giving the Page No. and Clause No. of the deviation point as in Tender Document. If there is no Deviation then check No Deviation and save.
Click on Corrigendum Button then a similar screen as shown below will appear.
First read then accept corrigendum if any.Without accepting corrigendum bid cannot be submitted.
Bid Submission and Signing
Click on Submit Bid button.
If any mandatory field in any form is not filled then Bid cannot be submitted, a detailed error list containing the Form name, Sl. No , Description and Error description will generated as shown below. Correct the errors shown and submit the bid.
After submitting vendor can view/download the response in PDF format.Click on respective download icon to see the PDF file of response given.
After the opening of tender if NLC needs any Clarification then:
Click on Clarification and then QR from menu then a screen will appear similar to the one shown below.
Note: This is for QR Clarification and same will be for Techno-commercial Clarification also.
Here you have to give clarification as requested by NLC.
After giving clarification Submit then Sign and Submit. Once bidder submit the clarification they cannot further edit it. If they have to edit then keep it in save mode but submit before ultimatum date.
Click on Implication then a screen similar to shown below will appear.
If there is any implication then only this screen will show.
If there is any implication then give the new addendum value and Submit then Sign and Submit.
Price implication screen after submission. Here vendor can download implicated price by just clicking on PDF icon..
After the opening of price cover if NLC needs any negotiation then it appears on this screen.
If there is any negotiation then give the new negotiated value and Submit then Sign and Submit.
Letter of Award
After successful bidding if the vendor is qualified for Tender then a letter is awarded to them.They have to accept that letter.
After this Post award activities will start like BBU,Drawings, etc.
NOTE: Above all are the sample screenshots only. It may differ for different Tenders based on NLC's Requirements.